STI® Firestop Products at M.R. Lee
For construction customers in Illinois
Chicagoland builders and contractors know quality when they see it. Because safety matters, local construction professionals choose STI® firestop solutions for their building projects in Illinois.
M.R. Lee is committed to helping customers maximize safety and snuff out challenges with the quality construction supplies we provide. STI firestop products are available* from M.R. Lee at our Alsip, IL construction yard or can be delivered directly to your commercial or residential jobsites.
Visit a showroom to learn more.
* Call your yard to confirm specific product availability. If we do not have it in stock at your local yard, we will be glad to order it for you.
Top Firestop Solutions for Chicagoland Construction
M.R. Lee carries a wide variety of STI firestopping products for building pros in Illinois, including:
- STI EZ-Path® retrofit devices
- STI SpecSeal® SSP putty pads
- STI EZ-Firestop grommets (RFG1 & RFG2)
- STI SmokeBlock® fireblocking foam
- STI SpecSeal® AS200 elastomeric firestop spray
- STI SpecSeal® LCI intumescent firestop sealant
- STI SpecSeal® LC endothermic firestop sealant
- STI SpecSeal® Smoke 'N' Sound acoustical sealant
- STI SpecSeal® Smoke 'N' Sound spray
Buy STI Firestop at M.R. Lee in IL
Illinois construction pros - learn more about STI firestop products or start your order now. M.R. Lee is here to help.
Search our inventory to learn more about STI firestop products from M.R. Lee.
Use your online account to request a quote or make a purchase now.
About M.R. Lee
From our conveniently located yard in Alsip, IL, M.R. Lee serves construction customers in the Chicagoland area, as well as throughout Kankakee County and Northwest Indiana. A proud member of the GMS family of companies since 2016, M.R. Lee provides exceptional construction products and building materials, from drywall and steel to insulation, acoustical tiles, and more.
About Specified Technologies Inc. (STI)
Specified Technologies Inc. leads the firestop industry in developing innovative fire protection systems to help stop the spread of fire, smoke, and hot gases. For 30 years, the STI team has collaborated with the construction industry to create simple, effective solutions to complex firestopping problems for all types of new construction and retrofit applications.